Dinner at Yours is an online platform that provides our clients with authentic restaurant experiences within the comfort of their homes. Clientele have the opportunity to choose from a variety of seasoning rotating menus, with a wide range of cuisines available based on cultural preference. Once a date and time are chosen by a given client, a personal chef will be notified of the assignment details. Each assignment includes food preparation, cooking, serving, and cleanup for the dinner party
- .Dinner at Yours chefs have the ability to set their own schedule; you choose the nights that you are available to work.
- Each chef has the potential to make substantial secondary income each month depending on their availability to cook and the number of dinners reserved at a given time; base pays starts at $18/hour + tips (you keep the tips!)
- Chefs must have the ability to present themselves in a professional and cleanly manner within the space of clients’ homes.
- . Clientele are appreciative of Dinner at Yours chefs, and each chef will have the opportunity to meet great people who value their cooking skills and background.
- Chefs must attend trainings on technique and content of rotating Dinner at Yours menus.
- Dinner at Yours chefs gain valuable and marketable experience as they work alongside talented culinary professionals in one of Utah’s hottest startups.
- Chefs become ambassadors for cuisine countries through the presentation of culturally rich cuisine.
- Applicants must be either skilled home chefs or trained restaurant chefs.
- Applicants must have culinary background with specialization in a specific type of cuisine.
- Applicants must be able to communicate clearly in English and pronounce the names of each dish.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
- Applicants must consent to and pass a background check.
- Applicants must obtain/carry their own current personal chef liability insurance.
- Applicants must obtain/carry a current food handling permit.
- Applicants must be very passionate and knowledgeable about cultural cuisine.
- Applications must be able to demonstrate their cooking skills
- Applicants must be friendly, courteous and respectful to guests, and confident in their cooking skills.
- Applicants must own a smart phone and be able to operate it
- Applicants must have access to a reliable means of transportation to pick up the ingredients from our kitchen and then cook, serve and clean up in the clients home